Head Of Lettuce Media is going global this year, we are proud to announce that our own Blue Cheese and VP of Online Brand Development Amber Osborne is a featured panelist at the upcoming I-Strategy Conference in Amsterdam in October. I-Strategy is a conference like no other featuring amazing keynote speakers such as Randi Zuckerberg and Florida’s own Jimmy Wales from Wikipedia.
Amber will be featured with fellow panelists……
- Ritch Sibthorpe, VP Digital Marketing & Content Partnerships, Warner Music
- Saara Bergstrom, Manager Social Marketing & Consumer Engagement, Rovio
- Yme Bosma, Manager of Business Development & Partnerships, Hyves
This will be a well rounded panel on the topic of Audience Engagement, User Experience and Social Monetization.
Panel Description from istrategyconference.com
“The biggest trap for any business wanting to get involved in social media is presuming that merely being present is inclusion enough. Indeed, whilst there’s no doubting the importance of presence, the underlying weapon of social media is its ability to engage an audience. This panel will highlight the reasons for ensuring audience engagement is a top priority, by looking at what it can do your traffic levels to your site(s), its effects on your online brand – and how, in the wrong circumstances, it can affect your bottom line.
- How do attitudes change due to social media activities?
- Evaluating the share of conversation versus your competitors and how to reposition yourself to start a new conversation .
- How to translate analytic data into tangible engagement strategies.
Hope to see some of you at the event and we at Head of Lettuce Media are very honored to be a part of I-Strategy this year! Thanks greatly to Thomas Marzano, Max Ford and the Team at I-Strategy for making this happen.